Moscow-I Data Center is situated in Moscow, at the intersection of Volgogradsky prospect and the Third Ring Road (Ostapovsky proezd 22/16 and 22/13). Moscow-I Data Center became operational in September 2007.
Building total area
2000 sq. m
Surrounding territory area
10000 sq. m
Overall Compute Space
1 200 sq. m
Total facility power
Total Number of Racks
Number of Leased/Colocated Racks
MMoscow-I Data Center uses dedicated power supply from Mosenergo Heat and Power Plant #8 without any intermediate substations.
- Category 1 uninterruptible power supply, independent feeders, backup Diesel-Generator Sets
- Own fiber optic links to Moscow communication sites MMTS-9 and MMTS-10
- Clients are allowed to install their own fiber optic links
- Office spaces available for backup office activities to ensure client’s continuous business operations
- 24x7 client’s access to the equipment, managed site entrance, secure parking area
Since Data Center was put into operation there were no emergency shutdowns.